BE THE #AFRICANPARTNER
BUILDING SUCCESSFUL PARTNERSHIPS
for a sustainable and inclusive girls education.
How your donation could change a life?
$90 will pay annual fees for Rejoice and help her to stay in school
$108 will buy stationery for Beulah to use in school for one year
$120 will buy school uniforms & shoes for Musiiwa to use in school for one year
WHY EDUCATE THE GIRL CHILD?
1. Equal rights and equal access to education for girls reduces child poverty
2. Education helps to protect girls against the risk of HIV/AIDS, abuse, sexual exploitation, and gender disparity
3. Girls education increases economic growth
4. Education reduces the rates of child marriages and patriarchal domination
5. Educating girls helps to create a future of empowered women in society, leadership and sustainable families.
ACFE is educating the poorest in the African community
How can you change the lives of others. Millions of the world's poor can not afford a standard basic education. If you help us to educate at least one disadvantaged individual, you will have liberated a single family from extreme poverty and hunger in the near future. In South Africa literacy and numeracy levels are very low among the poor who stay in shacks, mining settlements and others in remote rural peripheries.
To develop Africa and help disadvantaged individuals, families and local communities in Africa, focusing on creating a sustainable future for the African community